Acts and resolutions of the General Assembly, of the state of South-Carolina. Passed in Nov. and Dec. 1795 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- South Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1795 Nov.)
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed by W.P. Young and D. Faust, state printers, Feb. 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 88 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 32 cm (folio)
- "Contents. 1795."--p. [89-90].
"Contents."--p. [60-61], 1st count.
"Reports and resolution: December Session, 1795."-- 88 p.
Monogram device of William P. Young, p. .
Title device: South Carolina state seal.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31219).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31219
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 1182
View MARC record | catkey: 3308919