The gardener's calendar, for South-Carolina, Georgia, and North-Carolina [microform] : Containing an account of work necessary to be done in the kitchen and fruit gardens every month in the year, with instructions for performing the same. Also particular directions relative to soil and situation, adapted to the different kinds of plants and trees most proper for cultivation in these states. / By Robert Squibb, nursery and seedsman of Charleston, South-Carolina
- Squibb, Robert
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed by Samuel Wright and Co. for R. Squibb, and recorded in the secretary of state's office, agreeable to the act of Assembly. (Price six shillings.), MDCCLXXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 183 [i.e., 184], 12 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Advertisement for seeds and other gardening paraphernalia, p. .
Error in paging: p. 177-184 misnumbered 176-183.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20722).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20722
Gould & Morgan. South Carolina, 832
View MARC record | catkey: 3309011