An account of the trial of Doctor Joseph Priestley [microform] : for the horrid crime of high-treason against the King of Heaven and Earth, and Supreme Governor of the United States of North-America. (Delivered under the similitude of a dream.) / By John Stancliff, Minister of the Gospel. ; [One line from I. Kings].
- Stancliff, John, 1742-1802
- Philadelphia : Printed by Charles Cist, in Arch-Street, the north-east corner of Fourth-Street, M.DCC.LXXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Dedication, in verse, signed on p. : J.S.
List of subscribers, p. .
Preface signed on p. : Samuel Jones. Lower Dublin, 7th Aug. 1784.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18794).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18794
View MARC record | catkey: 3309033