An astronomical diary, calendar, or almanack, for the year of our Lord, 1799 [microform] : ... Calculated for the meridian and horizon of Hartford, lat. 41 deg. 56 min. north; longit. 72 deg. 56 min. west. But may serve indifferently for all the towns in Connecticut, and adjacent states. / By Nehemiah Strong, late professor of mathematicks, and natural philosophy of Yale College. ...
- Strong, Nehemiah, 1729-1807
- Hartford : Printed by Elisha Babcock, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Advertised in the American Mercury, Hartford, Nov. 22, 1798.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34616).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 585
Evans, C. American bibliography, 34616
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 104
View MARC record | catkey: 3309254