Supervisor's Office, Massachusetts District, Boston, December [blank] 1799. Sir, [blank] Esquire, inspector of the revenue ... will forward you a commission from this office to be a surveyor of the revenue ... [microform].
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 37 cm
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 48981).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B10930
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2928
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 48981
View MARC record | catkey: 3309335