A summary view of the heavenly doctrines of the New Jerusalem Church [microform] : which was foretold by the Lord in Daniel, chap. vii. 13, 14. and in the Apocalypse, chap. xxi. 1, 2. : Arranged under the following general heads: Of the Lord as creator. Of the Lord as redeemer. Of redemption. Of the Holy Ghost. Of the divine Trinity. Of the Sacred Scripture, or word of the Lord. Of the ten commandments, and of the doctrine of life thence derived. Of faith. Of charity, or love towards our neighbor, and of good works. Of freewill. Of repentance. Of regeneration. Of temptation. Of imputation. Of baptism and of the Holy Supper. / The whole collected from the theological writings of the Hon Emanuel Swedenborg, servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Swedenborg, Emanuel, 1688-1772
- Uniform Title:
- Summaria expositio doctrinae Novae Ecclesiae. English
- [Philadelphia] : London: printed. Philadelphia: re-printed by Francis Bailey, at Yorick's Head, in Market Street, --1787.
- Physical Description:
- iv, xii, 1 unnumbered page, 18-80 pages ; 20 cm (8vo)
- "Philadelphia, September 6, 1786. Proposals for printing by subscription, (in two large volumes, octavo) True Christian religion ... by Emanuel Swedenborg ..."--iv p., 1st count.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20737).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20737
View MARC record | catkey: 3309363