The correspondent [microform] : Containing, the publications in the Windham herald, relative to the result of the ecclesiastical council, holden at Pomfret, in September, 1792, and the result of the Consociation of the County of Windham, holden at Pomfret, in December, 1792, respecting the Rev. Oliver Dodge; together with an appendix, containing some general observations relative to the true principles and spirit of the Christian religion. : [Two lines from Pope].
- Swift, Zephaniah, 1759-1823
- Windham [Conn.] : Printed by John Byrne, M,DCC,XCIII. 
- Physical Description:
- v, 2 unnumbered pages, 8-140 pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Lyman, Eliphalet, 1754-1836
- Attributed to Zephaniah Swift in Dexter's Yale graduates.
Errata note, p. 140.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26240).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 26240
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1482
View MARC record | catkey: 3309386