To the respectable public [microform].
- Symmes, John Cleves, 1742-1814
- [Trenton] : [Printed by Isaac Collins], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 15 cm (8vo)
- "Signed at Trenton, the 26th day of November, A.D. 1787. John Cleves Symmes."--p. 15.
Caption title. First lines: Whereas the honourable the Congress, by their act of the 3d of October 1787, authorized the honourble [sic] the commissioners of the Treasury Board, to enter into a contract with the subscriber, for the tract of land hereafter described ... viz. beginning at the mouth of the Great Miami River ...
Imprint suggested by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20739).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20739
Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 58
View MARC record | catkey: 3309391