To the inhabitants of Ulster County [microform] : The public prints in this and in a neighbouring county, have of late been thronged with publications, bearing the signature of Ebenezer Foote, which were evidently intended to depreciate my reputation ...
- Tappen, Christopher, 1742-1826
- Kingston [N.Y.] : Printed by Power & Copp, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Followed by an affidavit signed: Robert Millikan [and six others]., Signed: Christopher Tappen. Kingston, April 16, 1793., Text in three columns., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46886).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8488 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46886
View MARC record | catkey: 3309460