The evidence in a cause depending in the Court of Chancery of the state of New-Jersey [microform] : Between William Tatem, Esquire, and others, complainants, and Jeffery Chew, and others, defendants. Taken pursuant to the rules of the said court
- Tatem, William
- Trenton : Printed by Gershom Craft, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- 136 pages ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Chew, Jeffery, approximately 1758-1838 and New Jersey. Court of Chancery
- Concerns claims by Jonathan Chew's descendants that he deeded his property to them before, and not while, he was imprisoned for high treason.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36396).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36396
Morsch, L.M. New Jersey, 453
View MARC record | catkey: 3309462