A topographical analysis of the Commonwealth of Virginia, compiled for the years 1790-1 [microform] : Shewing the extent and relative situation of the several counties; their distance from the seat of government; population, force, county lieutenants, representatives, &c. Also the district, and county courts, the civil list of the commonweath [sic], &c. Carefully collected from public records and other authorities. : To be continued annually
- Tatham, William, 1752-1819
- Richmond : Printed by Thomas Nicolson exclusive printer for the author at that place, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 53 x 62 cm (1$)
- Author, William Tatham, from copyright statement.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 23820).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 23820
View MARC record | catkey: 3309465