Constitution of the state of Tennessee [microform] : Unanimously established in convention at Knoxville, on the sixth day of February, one thousand seven hundred and ninety six
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Constitution (1796)
- Philadelphia : Printed for Thomas Condie, no. 20, Carters Alley, M,DCC,XCVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Bookseller's advertisements, verso of upper cover, recto and verso of lower cover.
Printed paper cover included in pagination. At head of cover title: Price three sixteenths of a dollar.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31279).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31279
View MARC record | catkey: 3309501