A sermon, preached in Boston, February 12, 1795 [microform] : in the audience of the Massachusetts Congregational Charitable Society; when a collection was made for the relief of the indigent widows and orphans of deceased ministers. / By Peter Thacher, D.D. Pastor of the church in Brattle-Street, Boston. ; [Two lines from Jeremiah].
- Thacher, Peter, 1752-1802
- [Boston] : Printed by Samuel Hall, no. 53, Cornhill, Boston, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts Congregational Charitable Society
- "An ode, sung at the lecture of the Congregational Charitable Society, in Boston, on the 12th of February, 1795. By Mr. Rea."--p. 20., Half-title: Doctor Thacher's discourse before the Massachusetts Congregational Charitable Society., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29616).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 29616
View MARC record | catkey: 3309541