Fairland, May 28th, 1800 [microform] : Dear Sir, Believing that it will be agreeable to you to receive some account of the most important business which has been acted upon during the late session of Congress ... The act, commonly called the Sedition Law ...
- Thomas, John Chew, 1764-1836
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], [1800?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Imprint suggested by Evans.
Signed: I am, very sincerely, Your friend and servant, John Chew Thomas.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38629).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38629
View MARC record | catkey: 3309614