Thomas's Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode-Island, Newhampshire & Vermont almanack, with an ephemeris, for the year of our Lord 1795 [microform] : ... Fitted to the latitude and longitude of the town of Boston, but will serve without essential variation for the adjacent states. ...
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts : By Isaiah Thomas. Sold by him in Worcester; by said Thomas and Andrews, in Boston; by said Thomas and Waldo, in Brookfield, and by said Thomas and Carlisle, in Walpole, Newhampshire. Sold also by S. Hall, B. Larkin, D. West, E. Larkin, J. Boyle, J. West, and at the Boston Bookstore [by W.P. Blake]; and by other booksellers in Boston. (Price 40s per gross. 4s per dozen. Six pence single), 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 19 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Gleason, Ezra, 1748-1808?
- Advertised in the Massachusetts spy, Worcester, Nov. 5, 1794., Attributed to Ezra Gleason by Evans., Bristol entry B8887 (Shipton & Mooney 47063) is based on a made-up copy (since discarded) of Evans 27052, with the lower half of the title page supplied from Shaw & Shoemaker 6746, and p. [37-44] supplied from Robert E. Thomas's Farmer's almanac., Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27052). and Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47063).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8887, Drake, M. Almanacs, 3538, Evans, C. American bibliography, 27052, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47063
View MARC record | catkey: 3309642