To the independent electors, of the city and county of Albany [microform] : At a public meeting of a number of the anti-Federalists ... the following persons were unanimously nominated to represent the city and county in convention and Assembly. ...
- [Albany] : Printed by Charles R. Webster, no. 36, State-Street, near the English Church, Albany, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Visscher, Matthew
- Naming candidates for the convention and the legislature, and opposing the proposed federal constitution.
Signed: By order of the anti-Federal committee, Mat. Visscher, clk) [sic] Albany, 15th March, 1788.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45379).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B6824
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45379
View MARC record | catkey: 3309780