The Town and country almanack, for the year of our Lord 1801 [microform] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston, latitude 42 degrees 25 m. north ... / By Abraham Weatherwise. ...
- Boston : Printed for and sold by the following and other booksellers in town and country, viz. E. & S. Larkin, S. Hall, Thomas and Andrews, W.P. & L. Blake, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Low, Nathanael, 1740-1808
- "Abraham Weatherwise" is a common pseudonym in almanacs. The actual calculator is evidently Nathaniel Low. Nearly all the calculations in the calendar pages are identical with those in his An astronomical diary or almanack for 1801 (Boston). Most of the astronomical notes on the calendar pages correspond with Low's. The eclipse predictions are similar, but only part of the calculations here are identical., Advertised in the Independent chronicle, Boston, Oct. 30/Nov. 3, 1800., Identical in content and typography, except for the title page, with An astronomical diary or almanack for ... 1801, by Isaac Bickerstaff, issued with the same imprint., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39033).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 3629 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 39033
View MARC record | catkey: 3309850