Transactions of the Society, instituted in the state of New-York, for the Promotion of Agriculture, Arts, and Manufactures. Part III [microform] : Published by order of the society
- Albany : Printed by Loring Andrews, printer to the state, M,DCC,XCVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- xli, 126 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Society for the Promotion of Agriculture, Arts, and Manufactures
- Parts I-II were printed at New York, 1792-1794; part IV at Albany, 1799. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34221).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34221, Rink, E. Technical Americana, 20, and English short title catalogue, W5741
View MARC record | catkey: 3309883