Cautionary hints to Congress respecting the sale of the western lands, belonging to the United States [microform].
- Tucker, St. George, 1752-1827
- Philadelphia : William W. Woodward, printer, Franklin's head, green sign, no. 36, Chesnut-Street, south side, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Madison, James, 1751-1836
Taylor, John, 1753-1824
Wood, James, 1741-1813
- Signed on p. 15: Columbus. United States. January 30, 1795. Variously attributed to James Madison, John Taylor, and James Wood. However, a letter from St. George Tucker to Mathew Carey, dated Mar. 12, 1796, establishes Tucker's authorship. Cf. the Carey correspondence at the Historical Society of Pennsylvania.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 28459).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28459
View MARC record | catkey: 3309986