Congress of the United States [microform] : begun and held at the city of New-York, on Wednesday the fourth of March, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-nine. : An act to establish the judicial courts of the United States
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Act to establish the judicial courts
- [New York] : [Printed by Childs and Swaine], 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages
- Related Titles:
- Act to establish the judicial courts of the United States
- "Approved, September the 24th, 1789."--p. 12.
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1789.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45707).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7185
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45707
View MARC record | catkey: 3310176