Second Congress of the United States: At the first session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday the twenty-fourth of October, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-one [microform] : An act to compensate the corporation of trustees of the public grammar-school and academy of Wilmington in the state of Delaware, for the occupation of, and damages done to the said school, during the late war
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Act to compensate the corporation
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Childs and Swaine], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 34 x 21 cm
- Related Titles:
- Act to compensate the corporation of trustees of the public grammar-school and academy of Wilmington ...
- "Approved, April thirteenth, 1792."
Francis Childs and John Swaine were printers to the Congress in 1792.
Printed area measures 16.3 x 13.0 cm.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46636).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8214
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46636
View MARC record | catkey: 3310267