Second Congress of the United States: At the second session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the fifth of November, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-two [microform] : An act making certain appropriations therein mentioned
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Act making certain appropriations
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Childs and Swaine], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 35 x 21 cm
- Related Titles:
- Act making certain appropriations therein mentioned
- "Approved, March second, 1793."--p. .
Imprint supplied by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 26324).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 26324
View MARC record | catkey: 3310325