Third Congress of the United States [microform] : at the first session, begun and held at the city of Pailadelphia [sic], in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the second of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-three. : An act to establish the post-office and post-roads within the United States
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Act to establish the post-office and post-roads
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine?], 
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 34 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act to establish the post-office and post-roads within the United States
- "Approved--May the eighth 1794."--p. 11.
Ascribed to the press of Francis Childs and John Swaine by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27849).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27849
View MARC record | catkey: 3310380