Third Congress of the United States: At the second session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the third of November, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-four [microform] : An act to authorize the president to call out and station a corps of militia, in the four western counties of Pennsylvania, for a limited time
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Act to authorize the president
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Francis Childs], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 35 x 21 cm
- Related Titles:
- Act to authorize the president to call out and station a corps of militia ...
- "Approved, November the twenty-ninth, 1794."
Francis Childs was printer to the Congress in November 1794.
Two states noted. One, Evans 27866, includes statement of deposition: Deposited among the rolls in the Office of the Secretary of State. [blank] secretary of state. The other, Bristol B8960, filmed by Readex Microprint Corp. for Evans 27866, is without this statement; printed area measures 19.2 x 12.9 cm.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27866).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8960
Evans, C. American bibliography, 27866
View MARC record | catkey: 3310385