Third Congress of the United States: At the second session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the third of November, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-four [microform] : An act for the more effectual recovery of debts due from individuals to the United States
- Related Titles:
- Act for the more effectual recovery of debts due from individuals to the United States
- "Approved, March the third, 1795."--p. ., Followed by: An act authorizing the exportation of arms, cannon and military stores in certain cases. ... Approved, March the third, 1795., Francis Childs was printer to the Congress in 1795., Two states noted. One, Evans 29682, includes statement of deposition: Deposited among the rolls in the Office of the Secretary of State. [blank] secretary of state. The other, Bristol B9356, is without this statement., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 29682).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B9356 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 29682
View MARC record | catkey: 3310413