Fourth Congress of the United States [microform] : at the first session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday, the seventh of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-five. : An act to regulate trade and intercourse with the Indian tribes, and to preserve peace on the frontiers
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Act to regulate trade and intercourse with the Indian tribes
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Francis Childs?], 
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages ; 34 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Act to regulate trade and intercourse with the Indian tribes, and to preserve peace on the frontier
- "Approved--May the nineteenth 1796."--p. 6., Ascribed to the press of Francis Childs by Evans., Caption title., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31347).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31347
View MARC record | catkey: 3310434