An act to regulate the collection of duties on imports and tonnage [microform] : passed at the third session of the Fifth Congress, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, on Monday the third of December, 1798
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Philadelphia : Printed by W. Ross, in Locust-Street, near the corner of South Ninth-Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 171 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 12 pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- "An act to establish the compensations of the officers employed in the collection of the duties on imports and tonnage; and for other purposes. ..."--12 p. at end, with separate title page. Approved March 2, 1799.
"Approved--March 2, 1799."--p. 171.
Printer's monogram device on title page.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36477).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36477
View MARC record | catkey: 3310480