National bankrupt law [microform] : By authority. Sixth Congress of the United States, at the first session, begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday the second of December, one thousand seven hundred and ninety nine. A law to establish an uniform system of bankruptcy throughout the United States
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm (8vo)
- "Approved, April 4, 1800."--p. 33.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38798).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38798
View MARC record | catkey: 3310487