Acts passed at the first session of the Sixth Congress of the United States [microform] : begun and held at the city of Philadelphia, in the state of Pennsylvania, on Monday the second of December, 1799
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Halifax [N.C.] : Printed by A. Hodge, 
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 38 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- North-Carolina journal (Halifax, N.C.)
- Caption title.
Issued in 7 parts, as supplements to the North-Carolina journal, nos. 409, 410, 412, 417, 421, 422, and 423 (May 19 to Aug. 25, 1800).
Printed in two columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38701).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38701
McMurtrie, D.C. North Carolina, 272
View MARC record | catkey: 3310552