Regulations for the order and discipline of the troops of the United States [microform] : Part I.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army
- Philadelphia : Printed by Charles Cist, no. 104, North Second-Street, M,DCCC. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 151 pages, 9 unnumbered pages, 2 unnumbered pages, viii folded leaves of plates : illustrations ; 18 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Steuben, Friedrich Wilhelm Ludolf Gerhard Augustin, Baron von, 1730-1794, Jones, Benjamin, active 1798-1815, and Shallus, Francis
- Prepared by Friedrich von Steuben in 1779 as inspector general of the Continental Army; adopted nationally by the Uniform Militia Act of 1792.
The two unnumbered plates were engraved by Benjamin Jones and Francis Shallus.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38806).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38806
View MARC record | catkey: 3310580