A bill for registering and clearing vessels, and regulating the coastal trade, and for other purposes [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (1st, 1st session : 1789) House
- (New-York : Printed by Thomas Greenleaf.), 
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon. Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Passed by the House of Representatives, Aug. 5, 1789.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45645).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7138
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45645
View MARC record | catkey: 3310675