An act to establish the seat of government of the United States [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (1st, 1st session : 1789) House
- (New-York : Printed by Thomas Greenleaf.), 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription., Passed by the House of Representatives, Sept. 22, 1789., Proposing to establish the capital in Pennsylvania on the banks of the Susquehannah., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 45630).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7120 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 45630
View MARC record | catkey: 3310682