A bill making appropriations for the support of government [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (1st, 2nd session : 1790) House
- [New York] : Printed by Francis Childs and John Swaine, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 34 x 22 cm
- Passed by the House of Representatives, Mar. 16, 1790. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 46019).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7550 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 46019
View MARC record | catkey: 3310710