The committee, to whom it was referred to report, "the naval force necessary, for the protection of the commerce of the United States, against the Algerine corsairs; an estimate of the expense of such a force; and the ways and means for defraying the said expense," report ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (3rd, 1st session : 1793-1794) House
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Childs and Swain], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 35 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- Committee, to whom it was referred to report, the naval force necessary ...
- Caption title., Francis Childs and John Swain were printers to the Congress from 1791 to 1794., Presented January 20, 1794., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 27902). and Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 47267).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8919, Evans, C. American bibliography, 27902, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 47267
View MARC record | catkey: 3310820