The committee appointed on the 7th instant, to prepare and report such standing rules and orders of proceeding, as are proper to be observed in this House, report that the following be established as the standing rules and orders of the House of Representatives of the United States ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (4th, 1st session : 1795-1796) House
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Francis Childs?], 
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Committee appointed on the 7th instant, to prepare and report such standing rules and orders of proceeding ...
- Ascribed to the press of Francis Childs by Evans., At head of title: [Made the 11th December, 1795.], Caption title., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31366).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31366
View MARC record | catkey: 3310880