Report of the Committee of Commerce and Manufactures, on the petitions of John Devereux, William and Archibald M'Neal, Moses Myers, William Smith and Joshua Carter, and Wright White [microform] : Published by order of the House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee of Commerce and Manufactures
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Francis Childs?], 
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Report of the Committee of Commerce and Manufactures
- Ascribed to the press of Francis Childs by Evans.
At head of title: [Made the 11th of January 1796, and committed to a committee of the whole House, on Wednesday next.]
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 31372).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31372
View MARC record | catkey: 3310897