Report of the committee, to whom was re-committed, on the fifth ultimo, a report of the attorney-general, relative to the contract entered into between the United States and John Cleves Symmes: together with the documents accompanying the same [microform] : 9th February, 1797, committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (4th, 2nd session : 1796-1797) House
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Ross?], 
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Report of the committee, to whom was re-committed, on the fifth ultimo, a report of the attorney-general. ..
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33025).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33025
View MARC record | catkey: 3310934