Remonstrance and petition of the legislature of the state of Tennessee [microform] : 4th December, 1797, referred to Mr. Pinckney, Mr. Venable, Mr. Nathaniel Smith, Mr. Wm. C.C. Claiborne, and Mr. Bayard. : 20th December, 1797, report made, and committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (5th, 2nd session : 1797-1798) House
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Ross?], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 3 unnumbered pages, 178-201 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans., Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 32981).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 32981
View MARC record | catkey: 3311017