Report from the committee to whom was referred, on the twenty-second instant, the memorial of Justine Adelaide Maxime de Grasse and Melanie Veronique Maxime de Grasse, in behalf of themselves, and their absent sisters, Amelie and Silvie de Grasse, daughters of the late Compte de Grasse [microform] : Together with the said memorial, and a former memorial, presented the 13th Feb. 1795, with the report thereon. : December 27, 1797. Committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (5th, 2nd session : 1797-1798) House
- Philadelphia : Printed by Joseph Gales no. 126, North Second Street, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 2 unnumbered pages, 213-222 ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Report from the committee to whom was referred, on the twenty-second instant, the memorial ...
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33040).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33040
View MARC record | catkey: 3311021