Report of the committee to whom was recommitted, on the sixth instant, the motion of the 24th ultimo, relative to the method of taking evidence, to be adduced in the trial of contested elections of the members of this House [microform] : 15th December, 1797, committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (5th, 2nd session : 1797-1798) House
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Ross?], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 3 unnumbered pages, 110-112 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Report of the committee to whom was recommitted, on the sixth instant, the motion of the 24th ultimo ...
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33027).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33027
View MARC record | catkey: 3311032