Report of the committee to whom was referred, on the twentieth of December last, a letter from the secretary of state, inclosing a report of the director of the Mint, suggesting the expediency of some alterations in its establishment, to render it less expensive to the public, and more accommodating to depositors [microform] : 13th February, 1797, committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next. : 8th December, 1797, committed to a committee of the whole House, on Wednesday next. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (5th, 2nd session : 1797-1798) House
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Ross?], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 3 unnumbered pages, 118-120 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Report of the committee to whom was referred, on the twentieth of December last, a letter from the secretary of state
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 33035).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33035
View MARC record | catkey: 3311042