Report of the Committee of Commerce & Manufactures, to whom was referred, on the twenty-fifth ultimo, the petition of James Heron, and others, proprietors of coal mines, in the state of Virginia [microform] : 9th February, 1798, committed to a committee of the whole House, on Monday next. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee of Commerce and Manufactures
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 2 unnumbered pages, 437-438 ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Report of the Committee of Commerce & Manufactures, to whom was referred, on the twenty-fifth ultimo ...
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34756).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34756
View MARC record | catkey: 3311054