Report of the committee appointed on the tenth instant, to prepare an address to the president of the United States [microform] : 12th December, 1798, committed to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (5th, 3rd session : 1798-1799) House
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Ross?], 
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 23 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1797-1801 : Adams)
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 34776).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34776
View MARC record | catkey: 3311145