Report of the Committee of Claims, on the memorials and petitions of Thomas Cox, Patrick Caveny, John Durnell, Lawrence Everhart, Job Gaskins, Nathaniel Harris, James Hole, Michael Jackson, Adam Koch, Johannes Kramer, John Labarr, John Little, Hugh Means, Gotlep Nestle, Simon Nicolls, Adam Reider, John Stotesbury, Joab Stafford, John Thompson, and John Whitlock [microform] : 17th April, 1798, ordered to lie on the table. : 23rd April, 1798, committed to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow. : 15th January, 1799, committed to a committee of the whole House, to-morrow. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Ross?], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Report of the Committee of Claims, on the memorials and petitions of Thomas Cox ...
- Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans., Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 36566).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36566
View MARC record | catkey: 3311151