Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred, on the 17th ultimo, the petition of Mary Wooster, relict of the late General David Wooster [microform] : 28th. April, 1800. Committed to the committee of the whole House, to whom is committed the report of the Committee of Claims on the petitions of Ann Elliot, and of Jane Lynch. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred, on the 17th ultimo, the petition of Mary Wooster
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38838).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38838
View MARC record | catkey: 3311231