Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom were referred, the petitions of Benjamin Bird; Emory Sudler, Junr. and wife; Alexander Roxburgh; Griffith Jones; David Jones; and Thomas Leiper; Philip Bush, and the bill from the Senate, intituled "An act for the relief of the legal representatives of Samuel Lapsley, deceased." [microform] : 22d April, 1800. Committed to a committee of the whole House, on Thursday next. : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Report of the Committee of Claims, to whom were referred, the petitions of Benjamin Bird ...
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 38849).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38849
View MARC record | catkey: 3311246