The committee consisting of Mr. Pinckney, Mr. Monroe, and Mr. King, appointed to form an ordinance for the compleat arrangement and government of the Indian department,--submit the following to the consideration of Congress [microform] = An ordinance for regulating the Indian department
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- Additional Titles:
- Ordinance for regulating the Indian department
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Related Titles:
- Committee consisting of Mr. Pinckney, Mr. Monroe, and Mr. King, appointed to form an ordinance ...
- Reported in June, 1786.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20060).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20060
View MARC record | catkey: 3311372