The grand committee, consisting of [blank] to whom was referred a motion of Mr. Monroe [microform] : for repealing those acts of Congress which recommend to the states thus circumstanced, the cession of vacant and unappropriated territory, to the United States, so far as they respect the jurisdiction of the same,--beg leave to report ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) ; 37 x 22 cm
- Considered by the Continental Congress on July 7, 1786. The Congress met in New York at this time.
Recommending that the states "make liberal surrenders as aforesaid, of soil only, retaining to themselves the right of jurisdiction."--p. .
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 19313).
Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20067).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19313
Evans, C. American bibliography, 20067
View MARC record | catkey: 3311391