Journals of Congress [microform] : Containing the proceedings from January 1, 1777, to January 1, 1778. : Published by order of Congress. : Volume III
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Continental Congress
- New-York : Printed by John Patterson, [1788?]
- Physical Description:
- 603 pages, 1 unnumbered page, xxii pages ; 22 cm (8vo)
- Date of publication suggested by Evans. Patterson is not known to have been printing in New York before 1785., Errors in paging: p. 207, 408 misnumbered 107, 480., Shipton & Mooney describe this as a reissue with a new title page of the Philadelphia edition printed by John Dunlap in 1778 (Evans 16138). Though it follows that edition closely, it is not printed from the same setting of type., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 21527).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21527
View MARC record | catkey: 3311408