A motion of Mr. Dane, that a committee of five be appointed to examine how far the several states have complied with, and adopted the alteration of the eighth article of the confederation and perpetual union, recommended by Congress, April 18, 1783, and to consider and report, what further measures are to be adopted by Congress, for carrying into effect a federal rule for apportioning federal taxes on the several states [microform].
- Related Titles:
- Motion of Mr. Dane, that a committee of five be appointed ...
- Ascribed to the press of John Dunlap in Philadelphia in Ford, P.L. Bibliographical notes on the issues of the Continental Congress. Evans supplies New York as the place of publication.
Delivered Mar. 8, 1786.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 20069).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20069
View MARC record | catkey: 3311412